The safety and health of our customers and staff is our number one priority. Drain Doctor Plumbing Bristol & Gloucestershire is therefore issuing the following statement:
We will continue to operate our business as per normal on a 24/7 basis but with the following provisos:
- Our technicians will not be shaking hands with customers but will observe the 1 metre no contact range where possible when meeting with customers (as advised by Public Health England).
- Our technicians will be wiping their tablets before asking customers to sign acceptance of the job and recommending customers wash their hands as a precaution after signing.
- Payments can be phoned through to the office to avoid unnecessary handling of payment cards and customers will be asked to pay by card if possible.
- Our technicians will be observing their normal high level of hygiene using hand sanitiser and wearing plastic gloves.
- We are dedicated to ensuring there is no disruption to our service levels so call handling will be provided by members of the office team working from the office and from home. Please bear with us if we take slightly longer to send out any follow up paperwork that might be required.
- All of our staff will ensure they are fit for work and in the event of any member of staff feeling unwell (or any of their household) with any one of the symptoms described by Public Health England, they will be self-isolating at home in line with current advice and will work from home where able to do so to limit and reduce the risk of the spread of germs.
- The nature of our work means we do not have many visitors to our office but where visits are essential we will ensure personal hygiene is fully maintained.
- In the event of limited availability of resource due to illness we will prioritise our work to those customers who are designated as ‘vulnerable, urgent or priority cases’ by the latest Public Health England guidelines. We appreciate your understanding if this is necessary.
The above is in line with the current guidelines issued by Public Health England but obviously can change in line with new guidance when issued. We will continue to monitor government advice on an ongoing basis and update our customers and staff accordingly.
We are sure you are keeping abreast of the regularly changing advice but if you need any clarification on this statement please do not hesitate to call us on 0117 405 5111.
We hope you and your family stay safe and encourage you to check on friends and neighbours and support your local community as best possible.
Drain Doctor Plumbing Bristol & Gloucestershire