Our Customers Come First
At Drain Doctor, we take in pride in providing a first-class plumbing and draining service to every customer. Whether you're a business, homeowner or landlord, our local teams are on hand 24/7 to deal with any plumbing emergency, going above and beyond to ensure all work is completed with as little disruption as possible. Please take a look at our latest reviews to see what customers made of our service.
- Very prompt at replying to query.
- Able to come at a time and date that suited me.
- Good communication.
- As far as we know have sorted problem.
- Plumber friendly.
- Price changed halfway through the job.
- A lot of mess left (grey water on a large part of our garden and patio) if I had known this would be the case I would of asked them not to continue.
- Mess left in neighbours garden (grey water).
- Work not guaranteed as plumber thought he was unable to visualise inspection chamber, after discussing with my husband and reading surveyor report inspection chamber is actually in a different place (on front drive and very accessible). Also was not told work not guaranteed it was just printed on email invoice.
- Very expensive for work done.
Professional drain service
Lytham St Annes
New Town, Edinburgh
Great service by Will at Drain Doctor Horsham
Town centre, Dorking
Town Centre, Darlington