How Does a CCTV Drain Survey Work?
Data recorded from a large diameter CCTV survey helps us to provide clients with a clear and concise report. Our local engineers are highly trained CCTV surveyors and qualified to ensure information collated is accurate and reliable.
A Drain Doctor engineer will arrive on site fully equipped with our drainage camera equipment to inspect the drains and find any problems such as broken drains, blocks and leaks.
Our CCTV Drainage Surveys
There are numerous reasons why someone might require a large diameter drain survey and the service we provide depends entirely on the clients’ requirements. Our CCTV drainage service offering includes:
- Checking the condition of the pipework infrastructure to identify any tree root ingress, leaks, wear and tear and blockages
- Large diameter drain surveys for wider sewage pipes
- Drainage and sewage mapping to find out where pipes run and who is responsible for them
- Regular maintenance and upkeep as part of PPM work to prevent blockages and drainage issues
- Pre-build surveys to ensure building work will not interfere with large diameter pipes
- Pre-purchase surveys to ensure that a property’s pipework is up to scratch
Once we conduct a CCTV survey, we are then able to assist with everything from drain jetting to get drains flowing freely, to conducting and submitting reports to pass on to the relevant parties, for example, if there is an issue with large diameter sewage pipes then the Water Authority would need to be notified.