Professional Sewage Treatment Solutions
At Drain Doctor, we have many years’ experience installing, maintaining and emptying all types of sewage systems including septic tanks, sewage treatment plants and cesspits. What we don’t know about sewage treatment plants isn’t worth knowing, which puts us in a position to provide a leading range of residential and commercial plant and tank services across the UK.
When it comes to treatment plant installation, we work with you closely, taking the time to understand your requirements and behaviours to provide the best-fit system for your needs. We install plants and tanks from all the leading manufacturers, so any advice we give you is completely impartial and based purely on providing the most cost-effective solution for you.
Expert Assistance Is a Phone Call Away
Our treatment plant service can be delivered at pre-arranged intervals or on an ad-hoc and emergency basis. Whatever help you need, you can rest assured that professional and efficient assistance is only a phone call away. Here are just some of the reasons you can rely on Drain Doctor:
- We’re available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- No problem is too big or too small.
- There are no callout charges or extra costs for work outside normal hours.
- We keep you fully informed throughout the process.
- All costs are agreed upfront.
- Our engineers work professionally, courteously and cost-effectively.
- We minimise disruption and leave all work areas clean and tidy.
Whether you wish to install a treatment plant on your premises or your current tank requires emptying, we can provide the reliable, cost-effective service you need – so get in touch with the Drain Doctor team today.
Plant & Tank Services
At Drain Doctor, we offer a cost-effective range of services for all residential and commercial treatment plants, including cesspits and septic tanks.
Anthony James Fellows
Good but expensive.
Good and bad points with the service... Good points:
- Very prompt at replying to query.
- Able to come at a time and date that suited me.
- Good communication.
- As far as we know have sorted problem.
- Plumber friendly.
Unfortunately I would not recommend using the service as we are now having to deal with the mess that was left and are about to put our house on the market (which the plumber was aware of).
- Price changed halfway through the job.
- A lot of mess left (grey water on a large part of our garden and patio) if I had known this would be the case I would of asked them not to continue.
- Mess left in neighbours garden (grey water).
- Work not guaranteed as plumber thought he was unable to visualise inspection chamber, after discussing with my husband and reading surveyor report inspection chamber is actually in a different place (on front drive and very accessible). Also was not told work not guaranteed it was just printed on email invoice.
- Very expensive for work done.
Drain Doctor sorted out our blocked drain promptly and efficiently. We would highly recommend their services.
New Town, Edinburgh
Excellent service from start to finish.
Very good Service, I am the estate agent dealing with 2 different sales which both needed drain surveys after the building surveys - Will was very easy to deal with and took note that it was very important for everyone to getting updates on the drain survey results quickly important. With both drain surveys we had the results within hours of the survey taking place.
Town centre, Dorking
Very good service, the chap was polite and got to work straight away, informed us what was going on and what needed to be done.
Miss Amand Owers
Very quick response from start to finish.
Mrs Sarah Lloyd
A Professional Drain Clearance Service
Blocked drains can lead to many problems including bad smells, flooding and overflowing gutters. Our drain unblocking experts use state-of-the-art equipment to provide an efficient, cost-effective service to homeowners and businesses.Learn More
The Drain Doctor Difference
We have been providing professional plumbing and drainage services in the UK since 1994. Currently operating in over 55 locations nationwide, residential and commercial customers trust us to deliver the highest standard of work every time.About Us