Drain Doctor Peterborough COVID-19 Update
In light of the recent government, WHO and NHS updates, we wanted to reassure you that we are continuing to run an uninterrupted service. All our services will continue as normal for the foreseeable future, though we are adapting our processes to protect our staff and their families and you and yours.
- practice daily risk-assessments for all operational staff to ensure fitness for work
- practice risk-assessments for customer work sites to ensure it is safe for our staff
- we will enforce a strict no-contact approach to work, maintaining distance during all necessary face-to-face interactions
- we will not enter properties with suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
- all staff will practice thorough hand washing upon entry and exiting our depot and customer properties
- technicians will keep hand sanitiser in their vehicles to maintain cleanliness during the day
We understand that drainage and plumbing issues are still occurring throughout the country and we don’t want anyone to be left struggling with any kind of emergency issue or a lack of running water. We will be running our full service for as long as we can.
To help those most vulnerable at this time, Drain Doctor Peterborough would like to extend a 20% discount to every customer over 70 for any service they require. Please mention this when you get in contact with us, and we will ensure the technician provides a reduced quote.
Also, all NHS staff can get 20% discount with the code NHS2020 for all our services.
We wish all our customers past, present, and future all the best during these tough times: stay safe and stay sensible