Drain Unblocking & Cleaning
It’s a sad fact of life that pipes and drains in homes and businesses can become blocked. Usually, a blocked drain is no fault of your own, although in some cases, items disposed of in toilets and sinks, such as fats, grease and wipes, can cause a blockage. Alternatively, it may be a tree root or damaged pipe that’s causing the problem. Whatever the cause of your blocked drains, our expert team is on hand to help.
Taking care of blocked drains
Whether it’s toilet water rising dangerously high, a blocked sink, bad smells or an overflowing gully, a blocked drain can lead to all sorts of issues. At Drain Doctor, we are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide a professional, cost-effective solution. We can help you with:
- Blocked drains
- Overflowing manholes & gullies
- Toilet, sink and bath blockages
- Dishwasher & washing machine flooding
- Blocked showers
- Investigating and removing bad smells
- Clearing commercial pipes
As drain unblocking specialists, our skilled engineers use advanced clearing equipment to remove blockages efficiently. The result is a quick, cost-effective solution to any drainage problem.
The latest drain unblocking equipment
Modern drain unblocking techniques are a million miles away from the DIY solutions that homeowners and business owners might have tried in the past. We have a range of powerful solutions at our disposal that provide a long-lasting solution. That includes:
- Rotary mechanical drain cleaning – This specialist equipment uses a motorised tool to rotate a cable that descales corroded drains and removes tree roots and other obstructions. Any remaining material can then be flushed away harmlessly into the drainage system.
- High-pressure water jetting – If the obstructions are more mobile, high-pressure water jetting can soften and emulsify the blockage or remove it entirely. This technique also provides effective drain cleaning so your drains can flow freely once again.
- CCTV drain surveys – We use the latest CCTV technology to uncover the source and extent of a drainage problem and identify the most appropriate solution. Our CCTV drain surveys can also check that all blockages have been successfully removed.
How we work
We offer both pre-booked appointments and emergency callouts around the clock, so whatever your problem, our technicians will be on hand to provide a cost-effective solution. We will arrive at your home or workplace in one of our branded vans which contain all the tools and equipment we need to quickly diagnose and solve any issues upon first visit.
We also carry out functional tests on the drain to check that the blockage has been completely removed. If we identify a structural issue that’s causing the blockage, we will conduct a CCTV survey of the drain to uncover the extent of the damage and provide a proposal for the most appropriate fix.
Get in touch with our skilled engineers
Our friendly, professional engineers are some of the most highly trained in the industry. Not only do they benefit from the best equipment, but they also undergo rigorous training and certification to deliver the highest possible level of service.
So, if you require assistance with blocked drains, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Our team is available around the clock for any domestic or commercial drainage emergency.
Book a Drainage Technician
Complete the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.Book Now
Fantastic. Came out very quickly and sorted the problem the same day.
Given how most large franchises operate I was impressed by the efficiency (engineer called me first to get a detailed understanding of the issue. Turned up on time early Saturday, no call out fee, and addressed the problem quickly and efficiently. Also explained some simple ways of monitoring the issue, identifying and revolving future problems without having to call our engineer. Darren is a credit to Drain Doctor.
Mr J Newall
Whether you’re in need of regular maintenance work or an emergency plumbing repair, our team of fully-qualified plumbers can assist with anything from burst pipes and leaking boilers to blocked sinks and toilets, with all work quoted upfront.Learn More
The Drain Doctor Difference
We have been providing professional plumbing and drainage services in the UK since 1994. Currently operating in over 55 locations nationwide, residential and commercial customers trust us to deliver the highest standard of work every time.About Us