High-Pressure Drain Jetting
High-pressure jetting is one of our most popular methods of drain unblocking and cleaning. It uses water jets that are propelled at pressures of over 3000 psi to break up blockages, remove encrustations and loosen hard debris. Despite its simplicity, drain-jetting is an extremely effective method of clearing and cleaning drains, maintaining the flow of water for longer and removing blockages before they become a potentially expensive problem.
When can jet drain cleaning be used?
High-pressure jetting is the fastest, most economical and environmentally friendly way to keep your drains clear, clean and problem-free. It can be used for:
- Debris removal – Our pressure jets soften and emulsify blockages, loosen hard debris and even break through tree roots. We also have commercial jet units that can pump water at 4000 psi – more than enough to remove any type of blockage.
- Drain cleaning – The combination of water pressure and volume delivers a clean that cannot be achieved by other means. It removes grease, sludge and limescale in pipes to restore them to a like-new condition.
- Regular drain maintenance – The water pressure cuts deposits from the inner wall of the drain or pipe to increase the longevity of the walls and floor of your drain.
- Gully cleaning – Blockages and debris can be removed from gullies to reduce the risk of leaks, odours and a backup of wastewater in your property.
- Septic tank cleaning and maintenance – We use high-pressure jets to keep pipework, tanks and soakaways clean and ensure your septic tank is in excellent working condition.
A quality service from our team
Whether we’re unblocking a drain at your home or carrying out a pre-planned maintenance programme at your business, you can be sure of a professional, friendly and expert drain-jetting service from our team. We turn up at your premises in our branded Drain Doctor vans with all the equipment we need to identify and resolve the problem, so we won’t have to disturb you again.
Book high-pressure jetting today
We use the latest drain-jetting equipment to achieve the best possible results for you and your property. Contact our team to book an appointment or arrange your emergency callout today.
Book a Drainage Technician
Complete the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.Book Now
Drain Doctor came out quickly and sorted the problem in half an hour but the charge was extortionate.
Warstock Community Centre
Thank you for coming so promptly. Job well done.
Ms M Robinson
Residential road, Dorridge
I have just moved into a new house. I needed to have someone in quickly to investigate a drains smell in the house. Sam from Drain Doctor was fantastic. He visited within the hour and found the cause of the problem. Moreover he also spotted a few other potential problems, suggested some improvements for the future, and explained my drainage system to me which was most reassuring. (He also advised me on what I did not need to do.) The service was excellent. I would most certainly recommend them and I will be using them in future for the work I need. I shall most certainly use them in the future.
St Clements, Oxford
The guy who come out was spot on !! Top guy professional
Josh was in time, did a thorough job, was polite and explained what was needed.
We were very appreciative of your quick speedy service at such short notice very efficient and polite member of staff.
Rapid response, clear communication & efficient service.
Mrs L Pilkington
Same day (evening service).
A Professional Drain Clearance Service
Blocked drains can lead to many problems including bad smells, flooding and overflowing gutters. Our drain unblocking experts use state-of-the-art equipment to provide an efficient, cost-effective service to homeowners and businesses.Learn More
The Drain Doctor Difference
We have been providing professional plumbing and drainage services in the UK since 1994. Currently operating in over 55 locations nationwide, residential and commercial customers trust us to deliver the highest standard of work every time.About Us