High-Pressure Drain Jetting
High-pressure jetting is one of our most popular methods of drain unblocking and cleaning. It uses water jets that are propelled at pressures of over 3000 psi to break up blockages, remove encrustations and loosen hard debris. Despite its simplicity, drain-jetting is an extremely effective method of clearing and cleaning drains, maintaining the flow of water for longer and removing blockages before they become a potentially expensive problem.
When can jet drain cleaning be used?
High-pressure jetting is the fastest, most economical and environmentally friendly way to keep your drains clear, clean and problem-free. It can be used for:
- Debris removal – Our pressure jets soften and emulsify blockages, loosen hard debris and even break through tree roots. We also have commercial jet units that can pump water at 4000 psi – more than enough to remove any type of blockage.
- Drain cleaning – The combination of water pressure and volume delivers a clean that cannot be achieved by other means. It removes grease, sludge and limescale in pipes to restore them to a like-new condition.
- Regular drain maintenance – The water pressure cuts deposits from the inner wall of the drain or pipe to increase the longevity of the walls and floor of your drain.
- Gully cleaning – Blockages and debris can be removed from gullies to reduce the risk of leaks, odours and a backup of wastewater in your property.
- Septic tank cleaning and maintenance – We use high-pressure jets to keep pipework, tanks and soakaways clean and ensure your septic tank is in excellent working condition.
A quality service from our team
Whether we’re unblocking a drain at your home or carrying out a pre-planned maintenance programme at your business, you can be sure of a professional, friendly and expert drain-jetting service from our team. We turn up at your premises in our branded Drain Doctor vans with all the equipment we need to identify and resolve the problem, so we won’t have to disturb you again.
Book high-pressure jetting today
We use the latest drain-jetting equipment to achieve the best possible results for you and your property. Contact our team to book an appointment or arrange your emergency callout today.
Book a Drainage Technician
Complete the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.Book Now
Excellent service and technician was 1st class!
Very prompt and professional. Found and cured the the blockage in no time at all.
Excellent swift service, with follow on advice for water company.
Operator was very polite, efficient and got the job done in good time. Can't ask much more than that!
Mr D Dilloway
I highly recommend the Drain Doctor. Jason was very professional and worked hard to unblock the drain. No hidden fees.
Service was first class. We were expecting someone local but your chaps turned up having driven from Bedford! They were very professional and set to immediately clearing our drain blockage. We were more than satisfied - great stuff.
Drain Doctor came out quickly and sorted the problem in half an hour but the charge was extortionate.
Warstock Community Centre
Extortionate price for a 30 second job. Delay tactics used to make it look like he had been at the property longer. Swearing a lot, every 5th word was a swear word. Lacking in respect and cleanliness, thought it was fine to touch everything with dirty gloves and prop up his sweeping brush on my living room carpet. Pushy. Not impressed, will never use again. Will not recommend.
Town centre, Newport
A Professional Drain Clearance Service
Blocked drains can lead to many problems including bad smells, flooding and overflowing gutters. Our drain unblocking experts use state-of-the-art equipment to provide an efficient, cost-effective service to homeowners and businesses.Learn More
The Drain Doctor Difference
We have been providing professional plumbing and drainage services in the UK since 1994. Currently operating in over 55 locations nationwide, residential and commercial customers trust us to deliver the highest standard of work every time.About Us