High-Pressure Drain Jetting
High-pressure jetting is one of our most popular methods of drain unblocking and cleaning. It uses water jets that are propelled at pressures of over 3000 psi to break up blockages, remove encrustations and loosen hard debris. Despite its simplicity, drain-jetting is an extremely effective method of clearing and cleaning drains, maintaining the flow of water for longer and removing blockages before they become a potentially expensive problem.
When can jet drain cleaning be used?
High-pressure jetting is the fastest, most economical and environmentally friendly way to keep your drains clear, clean and problem-free. It can be used for:
- Debris removal – Our pressure jets soften and emulsify blockages, loosen hard debris and even break through tree roots. We also have commercial jet units that can pump water at 4000 psi – more than enough to remove any type of blockage.
- Drain cleaning – The combination of water pressure and volume delivers a clean that cannot be achieved by other means. It removes grease, sludge and limescale in pipes to restore them to a like-new condition.
- Regular drain maintenance – The water pressure cuts deposits from the inner wall of the drain or pipe to increase the longevity of the walls and floor of your drain.
- Gully cleaning – Blockages and debris can be removed from gullies to reduce the risk of leaks, odours and a backup of wastewater in your property.
- Septic tank cleaning and maintenance – We use high-pressure jets to keep pipework, tanks and soakaways clean and ensure your septic tank is in excellent working condition.
A quality service from our team
Whether we’re unblocking a drain at your home or carrying out a pre-planned maintenance programme at your business, you can be sure of a professional, friendly and expert drain-jetting service from our team. We turn up at your premises in our branded Drain Doctor vans with all the equipment we need to identify and resolve the problem, so we won’t have to disturb you again.
Book high-pressure jetting today
We use the latest drain-jetting equipment to achieve the best possible results for you and your property. Contact our team to book an appointment or arrange your emergency callout today.
Book a Drainage Technician
Complete the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.Book Now
The engineer arrived within two hours of my initial call and at the time stated. He made every effort to find the source of the problem which was quickly solved and was friendly, pleasant and polite throughout the visit.
Out of town, Reigate
Very impressed with the service. Called at 2pm and although we are on lockdown was with us by 4pm. Very professional and courteous. Explained issue and cleaned all areas. I have had drainage companies out in the past and these are far best I have seen.
OXTED, South Nutfield
Very helpful and pleasant
Really responsive, excellent service, I would highly recommend Drain Doctor
Darren was really helpful & friendly. Got the issue sorted very quickly. Would highly recommend. Particularly if all employees are as good as Darren
Mr O Noble
Darren arrived on time, was very straightforward and pleasant to deal with, and fixed the problem efficiently. He explained the work he’d done and the recommended further repairs very clearly.
We had a blocked drain in the middle of the covid 19 lockdown. Drain doctor Oxfordshire came out the same afternoon, took all the necessary precautions (mask, gloves, distancing), and had the problem solved quickly, and professionally.
Very good and professional service
Me and my Husband were distraught. At home for the foreseeable future, with 3 kids and the worst happens. Drains & toilet blocked. Thank you so much for getting to us within 2 hrs. Stress over and life back to what we have come to condiser normal.
A Professional Drain Clearance Service
Blocked drains can lead to many problems including bad smells, flooding and overflowing gutters. Our drain unblocking experts use state-of-the-art equipment to provide an efficient, cost-effective service to homeowners and businesses.Learn More
The Drain Doctor Difference
We have been providing professional plumbing and drainage services in the UK since 1994. Currently operating in over 55 locations nationwide, residential and commercial customers trust us to deliver the highest standard of work every time.About Us