High-Pressure Drain Jetting
High-pressure jetting is one of our most popular methods of drain unblocking and cleaning. It uses water jets that are propelled at pressures of over 3000 psi to break up blockages, remove encrustations and loosen hard debris. Despite its simplicity, drain-jetting is an extremely effective method of clearing and cleaning drains, maintaining the flow of water for longer and removing blockages before they become a potentially expensive problem.
When can jet drain cleaning be used?
High-pressure jetting is the fastest, most economical and environmentally friendly way to keep your drains clear, clean and problem-free. It can be used for:
- Debris removal – Our pressure jets soften and emulsify blockages, loosen hard debris and even break through tree roots. We also have commercial jet units that can pump water at 4000 psi – more than enough to remove any type of blockage.
- Drain cleaning – The combination of water pressure and volume delivers a clean that cannot be achieved by other means. It removes grease, sludge and limescale in pipes to restore them to a like-new condition.
- Regular drain maintenance – The water pressure cuts deposits from the inner wall of the drain or pipe to increase the longevity of the walls and floor of your drain.
- Gully cleaning – Blockages and debris can be removed from gullies to reduce the risk of leaks, odours and a backup of wastewater in your property.
- Septic tank cleaning and maintenance – We use high-pressure jets to keep pipework, tanks and soakaways clean and ensure your septic tank is in excellent working condition.
A quality service from our team
Whether we’re unblocking a drain at your home or carrying out a pre-planned maintenance programme at your business, you can be sure of a professional, friendly and expert drain-jetting service from our team. We turn up at your premises in our branded Drain Doctor vans with all the equipment we need to identify and resolve the problem, so we won’t have to disturb you again.
Book high-pressure jetting today
We use the latest drain-jetting equipment to achieve the best possible results for you and your property. Contact our team to book an appointment or arrange your emergency callout today.
Book a Drainage Technician
Complete the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.Book Now
The engineer cam promptly in the morning, very friendly and helpful, job was done to satisfaction.
I can't thank Drain Doctor enough, a fast call out on a Saturday afternoon and despite the problem being complex he was thorough and spent a lot of time finding and solving the problem.Thank you!
Hill Barn Golf Club, Worthing
On the 14th of July Tom Smith came out to look my blocked drain , I felt I had to drop you a line to let you know what a lovely polite young man you have there , he carried out the job to a very high standard and nothing was too much trouble for him I would highly recommend him to anyone. thanks once again yours sincerely Mr Roy Smith.
Really appreciated Johns commitment to sorting our problem , he came out as an emergency having given great diagnosis over the phone and then returned the following day to fit and fault find
Southsea seafront, Fareham
Professional and friendly by both Darren and Clayton
Lillingstone Lovell, Buckingham
Very quick response and good advice given.
Excellent friendly workman
Mrs T Dean
A Professional Drain Clearance Service
Blocked drains can lead to many problems including bad smells, flooding and overflowing gutters. Our drain unblocking experts use state-of-the-art equipment to provide an efficient, cost-effective service to homeowners and businesses.Learn More
The Drain Doctor Difference
We have been providing professional plumbing and drainage services in the UK since 1994. Currently operating in over 55 locations nationwide, residential and commercial customers trust us to deliver the highest standard of work every time.About Us