High-Pressure Drain Jetting
High-pressure jetting is one of our most popular methods of drain unblocking and cleaning. It uses water jets that are propelled at pressures of over 3000 psi to break up blockages, remove encrustations and loosen hard debris. Despite its simplicity, drain-jetting is an extremely effective method of clearing and cleaning drains, maintaining the flow of water for longer and removing blockages before they become a potentially expensive problem.
When can jet drain cleaning be used?
High-pressure jetting is the fastest, most economical and environmentally friendly way to keep your drains clear, clean and problem-free. It can be used for:
- Debris removal – Our pressure jets soften and emulsify blockages, loosen hard debris and even break through tree roots. We also have commercial jet units that can pump water at 4000 psi – more than enough to remove any type of blockage.
- Drain cleaning – The combination of water pressure and volume delivers a clean that cannot be achieved by other means. It removes grease, sludge and limescale in pipes to restore them to a like-new condition.
- Regular drain maintenance – The water pressure cuts deposits from the inner wall of the drain or pipe to increase the longevity of the walls and floor of your drain.
- Gully cleaning – Blockages and debris can be removed from gullies to reduce the risk of leaks, odours and a backup of wastewater in your property.
- Septic tank cleaning and maintenance – We use high-pressure jets to keep pipework, tanks and soakaways clean and ensure your septic tank is in excellent working condition.
A quality service from our team
Whether we’re unblocking a drain at your home or carrying out a pre-planned maintenance programme at your business, you can be sure of a professional, friendly and expert drain-jetting service from our team. We turn up at your premises in our branded Drain Doctor vans with all the equipment we need to identify and resolve the problem, so we won’t have to disturb you again.
Book high-pressure jetting today
We use the latest drain-jetting equipment to achieve the best possible results for you and your property. Contact our team to book an appointment or arrange your emergency callout today.
Book a Drainage Technician
Complete the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.Book Now
Excellent Same Day Service. Very good service, Slightly higher price than I envisaged, however drain was cleared within the hour.
Very good, fast drainage service. Slightly more expensive than I envisaged, but you did arrive and unblock within the hour.
Your telephone agent was very helpful and Andy was excellent when he arrived and you responded very fast. Would definitely use again.
Same Day Service. Office staff were very helpful and Nick was excellent when he arrived. Would definitely use again.
Found blockage straight away and jetted. Got rid of huge farball.
Mr G Smith
Drain Doctor responded very quickly to our call. The work was done well and for a good price. We were really happy with the service.
The team arrived promptly, discussed the issue with me, agreed a plan of action and gave me a fixed price. They were thorough, helpful and knowledgeable in their work. Will use gain and thoroughly recommend.
Fantastic, they are just a phone call away. A great time who work until they get the job done. Thanks again for your help we really appreciate it.
A Professional Drain Clearance Service
Blocked drains can lead to many problems including bad smells, flooding and overflowing gutters. Our drain unblocking experts use state-of-the-art equipment to provide an efficient, cost-effective service to homeowners and businesses.Learn More
The Drain Doctor Difference
We have been providing professional plumbing and drainage services in the UK since 1994. Currently operating in over 55 locations nationwide, residential and commercial customers trust us to deliver the highest standard of work every time.About Us