Plumbing Insurance Claims
When it comes to plumbing and drainage, accidents can happen that cause damage to your home or business. Whether it’s burst pipes and a flooded home or a boiler that’s not working when you need it most, these incidents can inevitably lead to plumbing insurance claims.
Ultimately, an insurance claim will help you make the necessary repairs and return your home or business to the condition it was in before the incident. But when you’re in the midst of a plumbing disaster, dealing with all the paperwork and calls from your insurance company can be another headache you could really do without.
Expert assistance handling your claim
At Drain Doctor, we have a team of highly-trained, experienced support staff who are on hand to deal with plumbing insurance claims, loss adjusters and brokers on your behalf. We have worked with a wide range of the UK’s leading home and business insurers including AXA, Homeserve, Collinson and more, and can provide assistance with every aspect of your claim.
All you need to do is complete a single consent form and we can take this worry away. We can explain the circumstances of the incident, discuss our findings with the insurer and propose the necessary work required to resolve the claim. We can then reach an agreement with the insurer to complete the repair work promptly, efficiently and to the highest possible standard.
Why choose Drain Doctor?
If you’re stressed and looking for help after a plumbing or drainage disaster, we can provide the safe pair of hands you need. The Drain Doctor team is:
- On call 24/7 so we can respond immediately to any plumbing issues you have
- Experienced working with insurers and able to make the necessary decisions quickly to speed up your claim
- Customer-focused and provides courteous, professional and expert service at every stage of the claim
- Committed to keeping you fully informed throughout the process
- Extremely conscious about working to reduce noise, mess and disruption as much as we can
All our engineers are also highly trained, certified professionals, and the work we complete is fully guaranteed.
Get in touch with our team
Need urgent help with plumbing insurance claims? Get in touch with Drain Doctor today. We’ll discuss your plumbing or drainage incident with you and provide expert insurance claim assistance to get you back on track.
Book a Plumber
Complete the form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.Book Now
Anthony James Fellows
Good but expensive.
Good and bad points with the service... Good points:
- Very prompt at replying to query.
- Able to come at a time and date that suited me.
- Good communication.
- As far as we know have sorted problem.
- Plumber friendly.
Unfortunately I would not recommend using the service as we are now having to deal with the mess that was left and are about to put our house on the market (which the plumber was aware of).
- Price changed halfway through the job.
- A lot of mess left (grey water on a large part of our garden and patio) if I had known this would be the case I would of asked them not to continue.
- Mess left in neighbours garden (grey water).
- Work not guaranteed as plumber thought he was unable to visualise inspection chamber, after discussing with my husband and reading surveyor report inspection chamber is actually in a different place (on front drive and very accessible). Also was not told work not guaranteed it was just printed on email invoice.
- Very expensive for work done.
Drain Doctor sorted out our blocked drain promptly and efficiently. We would highly recommend their services.
New Town, Edinburgh
Excellent service from start to finish.
Very good Service, I am the estate agent dealing with 2 different sales which both needed drain surveys after the building surveys - Will was very easy to deal with and took note that it was very important for everyone to getting updates on the drain survey results quickly important. With both drain surveys we had the results within hours of the survey taking place.
Town centre, Dorking
Very good service, the chap was polite and got to work straight away, informed us what was going on and what needed to be done.
Miss Amand Owers
Very quick response from start to finish.
Mrs Sarah Lloyd
Our highly-trained drainage technicians are the experts when it comes to drain unblocking and repair. Homeowners and businesses trust us to take good care of their drains all year round, using the very latest equipment to provide a professional and efficient service, with minimal disruption.Learn More
The Drain Doctor Difference
We have been providing professional plumbing and drainage services in the UK since 1994. Currently operating in over 55 locations nationwide, residential and commercial customers trust us to deliver the highest standard of work every time.About Us